Title: Angels & Demons
Author: Dan Brown
Pages: 569
This book was written before The Da Vinci Code and was the first book to feature the character Robert Langdon, but it has a lot of the same elements - a mysterious murder, international intrigue, conspiracies, clues hidden in religious artwork and of course a big plot twist at the end. I even learned from this book that an ambigram is a word written in a typeface in such a way that when you turn it over it says the same thing.
Tom Brotherton
Tom,
ReplyDeleteHave you read the DaVanci Code, and if so, which on did you like better? I liked Angels and Demons better, but for the most part, those that I have talked to preferred the DaVinci Code.
Becky V.
I saw the movie and the History Channel special, but haven't read DaVinci yet. I have to say I liked the conclusion of Angels and Demons better, seems more plausible to me.
ReplyDelete